Please email email@example.com or complete the form below
- Bookings operate Saturday to Saturday.
- A deposit will be required to secure your booking once it has been confirmed; £200 out of season, and £200 per week at all other times (high, mid and low).
- Balance is payable 10 weeks prior to arrival together with an additional £150 damage/cleaning/ electricity deposit.
- Electricity usage will be charged at the prevailing rate. Please take a meter reading at the start and end of your holiday
- Payment towards electricity will be deducted from your damage / cleaning / electricity deposit when you provide the meter reading.
- Balance of the damage/cleaning/electricity deposit will be refunded within 14 days of your holiday, less any deductions for extra cleaning/damage/electricity.
- Check in time from 15:00 on day of arrival
- Check out time is 9.30am on morning of departure
- One well behaved dog by prior arrangement
- No smoking at any time
- Please bring your own bedding (sheets, pillow cases and duvet covers), towels and dishtowels.
- Guests must leave the cottages clean and tidy on departure.
- We will endeavour to deal with any problems with the cottages in a timely manner, however fixing any issue may be subject to the availability of suitable tradespeople on the island.
- View a copy of our full booking terms & conditions.
An Taigh Muir
Booked/Prov changeover 1
Provisional/Booked Changeover 2